Join Our Team!
As one of the fastest-growing staffing firms in the country, Therapy Source is always seeking talented, qualified individuals to join our corporate team.
Our current open positions are listed below. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please be certain to include the title of the job in your subject line.
About this role:
Therapy Source is seeking a Division Manager who can “hit the ground running” (both in-person and via phone). Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have experience in the staffing/recruitment industry, with a proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals. This position can be based out of our Plymouth Meeting, PA Headquarters, or from a home-based office.
Division Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead in new business development for a new territory
- Generating revenue and gross margin to meet and exceed goals
- Managing and motivating team to meet and exceed goals
- Recruiting as needed to help fulfill a high volume of requested positions
- Growing existing accounts by upselling additional services
- Maintaining a proactive touch system with current clients and therapists
- Managing daily staffing and recruitment activity for division
- Producing reports to track and support growth to expectations
- Monitoring account fluctuations and impact on future business
The ideal Division Manager candidate will have:
- College degree
- 5+ years in the staffing industry, with healthcare staffing experience (any sector) strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and close new business
- Ability to travel within the assigned geographic areas when required (approx. 15-20%)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About this role:
We’re seeking dependable, customer-focused individuals to add to our Finance Support team! Reliable transportation is a must (we are not accessible by public transportation).
- Assist with the billing process for 1500 independent contractors (IC)
- Verify IC monthly billing logs and timecards
- Send out monthly invoices as directed
- Make accounts receivable calls
- Weekly accounts payable
- General ledger journal entries
- Other duties as assigned
- “Go Getter” attitude – Don’t have it, do not apply.
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a fast paced billing office environment. Must be able to handle a high volume of data processing.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Possess strong ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel and data management.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About this role:
We’re looking for high-energy, personable individuals to add to our recruitment team! Our Talent Acquisition Specialists source and recruit therapists for various assignments throughout the nation.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit Therapists via cold calls, e-mails, association lists, referrals, web search and marketing efforts
- Thoroughly and accurately qualify therapists
- Review resumes
- Refer qualified candidates to Sales Team
- Develop and maintain relationships with your own pool of therapists
- Database management
- Work efficiently and independently in a small team
What you’ll need:
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving environment
- Previous sales experience
- Can-do attitude and task focused
- Ability to multi-task & be detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills
- Fully proficient in software applications Excel and Word