The end of March marks the beginning of Spring! Even though the snow is just starting to melt in our neck of the woods, we are (finally!) starting to see flowers poke out of the ground and hear the birds chirping. With longer days and increasing temperatures, it;s the perfect time for children to get outside and enjoy the beauty of nature. With that in mind – we developed this spring WH question BINGO activity as a fun way to bring the sights and sounds of the season into your speech therapy classroom.
This awesome BINGO game includes 3 unique game boards, along with a list of 24 WH questions (and answers). Read from the list, while your speech therapy student crosses off the picture that answers the question being posed.
The WH questions in this speech therapy activity are sure to engage the children in your classroom:
- What do you fly on a windy day?
- What smells sweet and are fun to pick?
- Who is red with black spots?
- What is green and covers the ground?
- Who is furry with big ears?
- Who has wings and feathers?
- What do you use to scoop dirt and dig holes?
- What game do you play with a stick and a ball?
- What floats in the sky?
- Who is always buzzing and lives in a hive?
- What is bright, warm and gives off light?
- What do you call water that falls out of clouds?
- What is colorful and appears after it rains?
- Where do chickens come from?
- Where does grass grow?
- What do you call a baby chicken?
- What would do you use to stay dry in the rain?
- Where do birds live?
- Where do plants come from?
- Who eats leaves and is really long?
- Where do flowers and vegetables grow?
- Who are small, have six legs and live in a colony?
- What has two wings and starts out as a caterpillar?
- What do you put flowers in if you want them in your house?
To win, the student must connect 5 squares horizontally, vertically or diagonally. This speech therapy resource could also be used for a vocabulary, describing, categorizing, or a grammar lesson, and will work well with your Kindergarteners, all the way up to your fifth graders.
Want to receive more of these free downloads, along with other free tools, resources, and articles? Join our newsletter to get activities sent directly to your inbox!
Get apps and activities delivered to your inbox monthly: txsource.com/newsletter
Looking for a therapy job? Check out our current openings: https://jobs.txsource.com