Speech Therapy Resources
AAC (Alternative Augmentative Communication) Materials
- Word-Final Consonant Blends
- Tongue Thrust Resting Posture Reminder Visual
- Articulation Therapy Process
- Sound Development Chart
Articulation Games with Multiple Sounds
Data Tracking Forms
- Comic Page with Stories
- Comic Page – Draw and Write
- Group Plan vs Own Plan – Visual Support
- Inference (Middle School) / Inference 2 (Middle School)
- Social Response Organizer
- Volume Control Chart
- Choose the Right Gift – Perspective Taking Skills
- Topic Identification and Maintenance
- 50 Would You Rather Questions
- Battleship Game
- Tic-Tac-Toe Template
- Checkerboard Template – Half Size
- Checkerboard Template – Large
- Bingo Template
- General Editable Game Board
- You Are a Star Game Board
- SOS Game Board
- Colorful Circles Board Game
- The Race Game Board
- Draw A Cootie Game Board
- Can You Connect 4 Game Board
Holiday/Seasonal Activities and Crafts
- Fall Rhyming Words
- WH Question Halloween BINGO
- Paper Bag Pumpkin
- Farm Animal Spider Web Craftivity
- Draw and Compare Leaves
- Draw and Compare Pumpkins
- Draw and Compare Jack-o-lanterns
- Draw and Compare Bats
- Winter Word Search (Easy) / Winter Word Search (Hard)
- Winter Missing Letters
- Winter Olympics Acrostic Poem (Middle School)
- Winter Acrostic Poem (Middle School)
- Christmas Reindeer Crossword
- Hanukkah Acrostic
- Kwanzaa Principles Writing Prompt (Middle School)
- Christmas Acrostic
- Snowtime Synonyms
- Mitten Synonyms
- What is an Adjective? (Middle School)
- What Kind – Adjectives (Middle School)
- Which One Adjective Worksheet (Middle School)
- Underline the Adjectives and Box the Nouns (Middle School)
- Noun Versus Adjective (Middle School)
- Antarctica Adjectives (Middle School and up)
- Adjectives in Sentences (Middle School and up)
- Mastery with Pictures Adjectives (Middle School and up)
- Hockey Player Adjectives (Middle School and up)
- Circle Adjectives (Middle School and up)
- Adjective Review Worksheet (Middle School and up)
- Adjectives Mastery with People (Middle School and up)
- Pumpkin Patch Match – Vocabulary Matching Game
- Rainy Day Sunny Day Rapid Naming Working Memory Challenge
- Winter: Sight Words Matching Game
- Short Vowel CVC Word Search Board and Word Search Sheet
- Phonics Game R Controlled Vowels
- Long Vowel A-I-O Practice
- Winter Olympics Identify S-words
- B, M and T Sounds
- Rhyming Word Worksheet (bag/cap/dish/pan/bike)
- Rhyming Word Worksheet (rat/ball/fish/dog/cake)
- Words that Rhyme with Cat
- Difference Between Speech and Language
- Reference Bell Graph – Document Testing Scores
- Your Child’s Learning Style (Article)
- Middle School Study Skills (Article)
- Fun At-Home Learning Activities (Article)
- Vocabulary Study Chart
- Weekly Assignment Sheet (Monday – Friday)
- Night Before School Checklist
- Midyear Checklist for 2nd Graders
- Morning Before School Checklist
- Midyear Checklist for Kindergartners
- Midyear Checklist First Grade
- Daily Assignment Sheet
- Calendar Activity
- College Prep Checklist Grade 9
- College Prep Checklist Grade 10
- College Prep Checklist Grade 11
- College Prep Checklist Grade 12
- Take 5 Peer Editing and Revising Pack
- “Hook Your Readers” Story Starters Mini Poster Pack
- Slide and Stop Snapshot Lesson
- About My Day – Take Home Sheets to Help Bridge the Gap Between School and Home
- Winter Writing Prompt: Winter Temperatures (Middle School)
- Winter Olympics Writing Prompt: Sportsmanship (Middle School)
- Football Acrostic Poem (Middle School)
- Winter Writing Prompt Winter Temperatures
- Winter Olympics Writing Prompt Sportsmanship
- Valentines Day Writing Prompt
- Thanksgiving Writing Prompt: Thank You Letter
- Summer Writing Prompt: Summer Plans
- Spring Writing Prompt: Springtime Story
- St. Patricks Day Acrostic Poem
- Soccer Acrostic Poem
- Softball Acrostic Poem
- This website has links to numerous informational pages to use yourself or to provide parents and staff with very useful handouts! Check it out!
- This blog provides invaluable information for those of you working with AAC. From goal writing to data collection pages to modeling AAC use!
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet for working on Action Verbs.
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet to work on Past, Present, Future Tense Verbs.
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet to work on Singular and Plural Nouns.
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet to work on Common and Proper Nouns.
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet to work on Pronouns1.
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet to work on
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet – Graphic Organizer to work on Summarizing and Narrative Skills.
- Free Super Teacher Worksheet to work on Writing a Paragraph – Graphic Organizer.
- Free Super Teacher worksheet to work on Sequencing of Events in a story – Graphic Organizer.
- Free Super Teacher worksheet to work on Synonyms.
- Free Super Teacher worksheet to work on Synonyms – Instead of “cut and glue,” have the student write the answer in the box next to the synonym.
- Free Super Teacher worksheet to work on Fact vs Opinion.
- Free Super Teacher worksheet to work on Fact vs Opinion.
- This is a Word Search Generator to create your own activity!
- Free resource for teachers, parents, students, and homeschoolers. Our English Worksheets are for use in the classroom and at home. These English Worksheets provide good English practice for all grade levels.
- Resources for parents, teachers, and anyone who works with children. Thousands of fun kids’ activities like kids crafts, worksheets, coloring pages, printable mazes, dot to dot, hidden pictures and more!
- Free lesson plans and more for the school-based Speech Language Pathologist: articulation sheets, BINGO, literacy activities, worksheets, etc.
- Tons of FREE, PRINTABLE ESL resources for teachers, including ESL worksheets, ESL grammar exercises, ESL writing exercises, ESL phrasal verbs worksheets, and an ever-growing bank of EASY, USEFUL games and activities for the ESL classroom.
- This website offer numerous free SLP ideas, activities, and materials for language, articulation, etc.
- Find preschool education articles, tips and advice to teach your children reading and math. Plus you can keep up to date with the latest educational resources for your child’s reading and math development. Guruparents is here to make education fun and easy for parents and children.
- Worksheets, videos, guides, and other tools to aid mental health professionals in the course of their work.
- Correct word order game.
- Reading resources for all age levels.
- Grammar worksheets (free and paid).
- Reading content.
An inexpensive website that provides access to hundreds of books and videos – both fiction and nonfiction.