Joshua Cartagenova, CEO of Therapy Source, joins Enterprise Radio and host Eric Dye to discuss the following:
- Please tell us how Therapy Source began.
- There are news stories literally every day about educational-based diagnoses. What is different about what you are doing and how you are working, and how do you see it fitting into the traditional business norms?
- What do you see as the benefits to this type of business that we may not realize traditionally? Why?
- You are obviously fulfilling a service need, but you are also impacting people’s lives. Is there a code you live by or that your business functions under and if so, what is it?
- Based on your personal experience, what advice would you give to entrepreneurs launching a new company — either in your space or another one?