Therapy Source TheraWeb Clinical Manager, Tracy Sippl, joined Enterprise Radio for an informative podcast addressing some of the most asked questions about telepractice, teletherapy, and face-to-face therapy, including:
- What exactly is telepractice/teletherapy, and what does it entail?
- How does telepractice/teletherapy differ from face-to-face therapy?
- What types of therapy can telepractice/teletherapy be utilized for?
- What types of disorders typically benefit most from telepractice/teletherapy, and why?
- As a longtime Speech-Language Pathologist online practitioner and TheraWeb Clinical Manager for Therapy Source, an organization that provides telepractice/teletherapy services to schools, what types of questions do you frequently receive from clients, therapists, and parents?
About Tracy Sippl, M.S., CCC-SLP: Tracy is a teletherapy presenter, instructor, consultant, clinical manager, and CF supervisor who works as the TheraWeb Clinical Manager at Therapy Source. She has created multiple therapy and teletherapy programs in the industry and is well-versed in everything from HIPPA Compliance for clients and therapists to utilizing web-based platforms to work with students remotely. Tracy has worked both privately, inside school districts, and as our TheraWeb Clinical Manager.
Tracy earned her BS and MS in Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin and enjoys volunteering in her community.