In-Person Therapy Services
Through our extensive database and longstanding relationships, Therapy Source is able to provide highly-qualified therapists for public, private and virtual schools, as well as other types of educational institutions.
As a staffing organization focused exclusively on the educational and special education sector, we are uniquely qualified to understand your needs, and provide expedited service when you need a fast turnaround on your staffing request for an in-person or online therapist. When you contract a therapist through Therapy Source, you can leave all the work to us: our in-house credentialing department thoroughly screens all applicants to ensure that they are licensed, credentialed, fully-qualified, and meet any other criteria you provide.
Why outsource your therapy staffing needs?
Schools nationwide turn to Therapy Source when they face a shortage of therapists, or need extra help to assist with a growing caseload. Our in-person and online therapy services can help you to meet the needs of your students, and keep your school in compliance.
Therapy Source places the following therapy and special education professionals:
- Speech-Language Pathologists(SLPs)
- Occupational Therapists (OTs)
- School Physical Therapists (PTs)
- Special Education Teachers (SPEDs)
- Certified School Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Teachers of the Deaf
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Therapy Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs)
- Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs)
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTAs)
- Many more…
Contact us today to request services and tell us more about your in-person and online therapy staffing needs.