Join Our Team!
As one of the fastest-growing teams staffing firms in the country, Therapy Source is always seeking talented, qualified individuals to join our corporate team in our Plymouth Meeting, PA office.
Our current open positions are listed below. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be certain to include the title of the job in your subject line.
Administrative Assistant, Part-Time
Therapy Source, a premier in-person and online therapy staffing company, is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to be an integral part of our busy Marketing Department. A large portion of this role (50%+) involves data entry, so fast and accurate typing skills are a must. Days/hours are flexible, so an ideal opportunity for a retiree or college student.
Hours: Approximately 20-25 per week, flexible
- Data entry of incoming leads into our CRM database system and Excel spreadsheet
- Posting of therapist jobs to company website
- Updating data in our CRM database and marketing automation system
- Assisting with completion of forms and paperwork
- Assisting with maintenance of marketing calendars, trade show lists, referral program and marketing asset inventory
- Packing for trade shows
- Assisting with other various projects as needed – research, printing, mailing, filing, etc.
- High School degree or equivalent. Associates or higher preferred.
- At least 1 year in an administrative, data entry or similar position.
- Computer savvy and a quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills. Knowledge of Outlook and database systems preferred.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Sales Opportunities Full-Time
As Therapy Source continues to grow, we’re looking to add experienced individuals to our talented sales team. We’re seeking candidates with a solid track record for roles as Account Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist and New Business Development Specialist. We’re seeking individuals with 4 years of successful sales experience within the healthcare staffing industry. You must have demonstrated achievement in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.Here’s a brief overview of each role:
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure satisfaction throughout the year in order to ensure account retention and/or horizontal growth
- Assist with client and therapist interactions
- Sends out monthly invoices as directed
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer and client relationships
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Source and recruit therapists for physical, occupational, and speech therapy assignments
- Evaluate candidate qualifications to determine eligibility for assignment
- Proactively source to build a pipeline of talented therapists in assigned regions
New Business Development Specialist
- “Hunter” responsible for identifying and closing new client business
- Responsible for revenue generation through new account development
- Achieve sales targets with new client contracts and expand business with existing clients
- Strong negotiation skills.