Join Our Team!
As one of the fastest-growing teams staffing firms in the country, Therapy Source is always seeking talented, qualified individuals to join our corporate team in our Plymouth Meeting, PA office.
Our current open positions are listed below. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be certain to include the title of the job in your subject line.
Marketing Coordinator, Full-Time
Are you a tactically-focused marketer with at least 2-3 years of POST COLLEGE experience within a marketing role at a small company, small group, or agency? Therapy Source, a premier in-person and online therapy staffing company, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our 3-person department in an integral, hands-on role.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Organize all logistics and track budget for several industry trade shows at which we exhibit (IC)
- Track and replenish inventory of marketing collateral and giveaway items
- Write and post therapist jobs to our internal company website
- Select and re-size images for blog posts and email newsletters
- rite copy for marketing emails, landing pages/forms, and sales resources
- Manage and post to social media channels
- Create marketing emails and landing pages (using pre-developed templates)
- Obtain vendor quotes, as needed
- Assist with other projects and administrative tasks, as requested
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on, tactical marketing experience for a small company, small group, or agency
- Basic graphic design abilities (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Copywriting and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience working within WordPress, or a similar CMS platform
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Experience organizing trade shows is a big plus
Sales Opportunities Full-Time
As Therapy Source continues to grow, we’re looking to add experienced individuals to our talented sales team. We’re seeking candidates with a solid track record for roles as Account Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist and New Business Development Specialist. We’re seeking individuals with 4 years of successful sales experience within the healthcare staffing industry. You must have demonstrated achievement in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.Here’s a brief overview of each role:
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure satisfaction throughout the year in order to ensure account retention and/or horizontal growth
- Assist with client and therapist interactions
- Sends out monthly invoices as directed
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer and client relationships
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Source and recruit therapists for physical, occupational, and speech therapy assignments
- Evaluate candidate qualifications to determine eligibility for assignment
- Proactively source to build a pipeline of talented therapists in assigned regions
New Business Development Specialist
- “Hunter” responsible for identifying and closing new client business
- Responsible for revenue generation through new account development
- Achieve sales targets with new client contracts and expand business with existing clients
- Strong negotiation skills.