Overview and History
Therapy Source was founded in 2001 by the husband and wife team of Joshua and Stacey Cartagenova. As a school-based therapist herself, Stacey witnessed firsthand the overwhelming need for an organization that offered a staffing element, while simultaneously providing industry expertise and guidance. That vision is what has taken the company from a team of two working out of their home, to the 50+ (and growing!) team we are today.
With a dedicated focus on providing comprehensive in-person and online staffing services and solutions to hundreds of educational institutions nationwide, Therapy Source has garnered a strong reputation as a leading provider of special education services. Placing school-based therapists into speech pathologist jobs, physical therapist jobs, occupational therapist jobs (and various other openings) is only part of what we do. Our personalized commitment and focus on top-rated recruiting and customer service have rapidly propelled our organization toward inclusion as a Fastest Growing Staffing Company on lists from Inc. Magazine, SI Analyst, and Philadelphia Business Journal.
Click below to view our history as an infographic!
Positions we fill/place include:
- Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Occupational Therapists (OTs)
- School Physical Therapists (PTs)
- Special Education Teachers (SPEDs)
- Certified School Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Teachers of the Deaf
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Therapy Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs)
- Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs)
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTAs)
- Many more…