Let’s face it – Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings can induce some stress.
If you’re in one of the following school-based therapy jobs, you can diffuse IEP meeting tension by applying three of Dale Carnegie’s human relations principles.
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs)
- Occupational therapists (OTs)
- Physical therapists (PTs)
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- School Counselors
- School Social Workers
- School Psychologists
- Special Education Teachers
- Learning Disability Teacher Consultants (LDTCs)
Read more on how you can apply these age-old principles here.